PJS Electrical EV are a family run business specialist in supplying and installation of Electric Vehicle charging points throughout Devon. PJS EV focus solely on the supply and installation of a number of market leading EV charger brands. We are very passionate of what we do and have a wealth of knowledge of all requirements and regulations. The increase and popularity of Electric Vehicles on our roads have increased the need for charging points at your home, workplace or on the street. Our mission is to provide you with the best solution and advise tailored to both individuals and businesses.
Supplying and installation of Electric Vehicle charging points start from £1199 (grant available if applicable) and are covered by a 3 year warranty. We use a range of market leading Electric Vehicle Charges.
What are the advantages using PJS Electrical EV?
purchasing & installing a home charging point
The OZEV Grant also known as EV charge point grant is no longer available for private homeowners. A new set of criteria will enable landlords, apartment block owners and social housing providers to claim an EV charge point grant.
One Stop Shop
end to end process
We will advise you about the grants available to you, install your new electric vehicle charger and provide maintenance should you have any issues.
What are the Benefits
of using a charge point instead of a 3-pin plug?
- Safer Charging – ‘Mode 3’ charging allows your EV to communicate with the charger, instructing it to turn off the power when your car is fully charged.
- Faster Charging – A charge point will allow you to charge your vehicle significantly quicker. For example, a vehicle with a battery of 58 KWH will take just under 8 hours to achieve a 100% charge. (domestic 7.4 KWH 32 amp charger) (58/7.4=7.84hrs).
Choose your ready-made solution
Make the world cleaner, save natural resources, create comfort for people
What are the requirements for a grant-assisted charge point installation?
- An eligible electric vehicle which is privately owned or a company car.
- For residential landlords, flat owners and people living in rented properties
- Off-street parking location for your charge point installation.
- Smart electric vehicle charger
- Adequate existing electrical capacity for the charge point installation.